Book Online UK Tutor for Key Stage 2, the 11 Plus, Key Stage 3; and GCSE English, Maths or Science Tuition
If you are looking for top quality online tuition for your child, we can help! Geek School Tutoring now offers:
- Online 11 Plus tuition;
- GCSE online tuition (covering GCSE English, GCSE maths, GCSE biology, GCSE chemistry and GCSE physics);
- online SATS tuition; or online English and maths tuition.
Free Tuition During Coronavirus Lockdown
One-to-One Key Stage 2 and 11 Plus Online Tutoring
Are you looking for an online tutor in the UK? We provide English and maths tuition online for Key Stage 2.
- This is for children in years 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- These sessions last for one hour and are one-to-one sessions.
- Lessons cover everything your child needs to know at Key Stage 2, for their year group, as set out in the National Curriculum.
- Lessons are online with a live tutor, not pre-recorded videos.
Online 11 Plus Tuition
Is your child preparing for the 11 Plus exams (grammar or independent school)?
At Geek School, we pride ourselves in being the 11-plus experts. We have helped numerous children successfully pass their grammar and independent school tests, from every neighbouring borough: Bromley, Bexley, Sutton, Medway and Kent.
Many of our students have also excelled in exams for high-profile private schools including City of London, Dulwich College, James Allen’s Girls, Trinity, Whitgift, Eltham College, St Dunstan’s, Colfe’s, Sydenham Girls, Christ Hospital and more (gaining scholarships, too).
Our lessons cover all the areas of testing for both GL and CEM-style exams, namely: English, maths, verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning and creative writing.
Monthly Group Courses – £167 per month
The course covers all areas, namely: English, maths, verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning and creative writing. Please book both of the following courses.
The sessions are for small groups of up to six children online, providing a cost effective and interact means of preparing for the 11 Plus online.
One-to-One Key Stage 3 Online Tutoring – Years 7, 8 and 9
Are you looking for an experienced Key Stage 3 online tutor in the UK, who can follow the National Curriculum targets for English, maths and science (biology, chemistry and physics)?
We have a wealth of experience and knowledge in the field, and can help your child meet and exceed targets with minimal stress.
One-to-One GCSE Online Tutoring – Year 10 and 11
We provide stress-free GCSE tuition for the STEM subjects for all exam boards, specialising in AQA and Edexcel.
- GCSE science tuition for core and trilogy (triple) science exams.
- Tuition tailored for foundation and higher papers in maths.