A Decade Of Providing The Best 11 Plus, Primary and Secondary Tuition
Book a free assessment for your child to start the journey to their academic success.
- Is your child falling behind in their studies or feeling overwhelmed as they prepare for their GCSEs and 11 Plus exams?
- Are you concerned they won’t reach their full potential without extra help?
- Maybe your child is in primary school and needs help with their reading, writing and maths to catch up.
With the ever-changing education system, staying one step ahead of the game is more important than ever. Traditional one-on-one tutoring may not be an option because of your family’s busy schedule or just being unable to find an experienced and reputable tutor in your area. So what do you do next?
Sign up for the online tuition services we have at Geek School Tutoring!
We provide online tuition for:
- Primary and secondary school-aged children, covering English, maths and science (biology, chemistry and physics)
- 11 Plus exam preparation, covering English, maths, verbal and non-verbal reasoning, plus weekly reading sessions; and
- Religious studies at GCSE level and for students who are preparing for their ISEB Common Entrance (13 Plus) exams.
With our expert tutors and tailored programmes, we can get your child back on track with fast and effective results! Our managing director, Joycellyn Akuffo, the founder of Geek School Tutoring, plans all our online lessons to ensure consistency of teaching standards across our tuition provision.
Request An Assessment – The First Important Step Before Registering Your Child For Online Tuition With Us
Some Frequently Asked Questions About Geek School Tutoring’s Online Tuition Service
How does Geek School tutoring’s online tuition work?
We offer both group and one-to-one tuition options for all ages. Our students use Zoom for most of their lessons, which are typically one hour long. We provide homework assignments and additional resources for students to reinforce their learning.
How do I ensure my child stays engaged during online tuition classes?
We require that all students have their cameras on during lessons, so our tutors can see and hear them at all times. This helps our tutors gauge students’ engagement, address any issues they may be having, and keep them involved in the lessons.
Are online tuition lessons cheaper than in-person lessons?
No, we charge the same for online and in-person tuition to ensure consistent quality of teaching. We use the same team of experienced tutors for both types of lessons.
Are online tuition classes as effective as in-person classes?
Yes, online tuition can be just as effective as in-person classes, especially with the right support and resources. Our tutors provide regular feedback and check-ins with students to ensure they are making progress and staying on track with their learning.