The competition for the top sixth forms and universities is tough, and you want to give your child the best start possible.
Other GCSE maths tutors spread out the tuition, so your child might not cover all the topics needed to ace their exam. This can often be a repeat of what your child is experiencing in school, making the tuition pointless.
If your child is in year 11, you need something that will target their weak topic areas, develop their strengths, help them with exam technique and ensure they have a strong chance of getting the sought-after grade 8 or 9.
If your child is finding GCSE maths difficult, maybe they feel that:
- They’re unsure how to answer the exam questions.
- They’re running out of time in their past paper practice.
- They’re spending all day trying to find videos to explain maths to them and not getting anywhere.
- They feel that they haven’t been taught the content in enough detail in school.
This is exactly we created this course to help students overcome these challenges.
In our process, your child will be able to:
- Achieve 1-3 grades higher
- Read questions and understand exactly what to do
- Get ahead of class – this is especially important because some schools never actually finish teaching the GCSE maths syllabus to their students!
- Open up more doors for college, university and apprenticeships.
Our unique approach to GCSE Maths exam preparation combines the personal attention of traditional tutoring where an experienced maths tutor will teach your child – plus unlimited access to video tutorials, online exam-style questions with immediate answers, and unlimited online mock tests, which are also marked, giving you immediate answers, so you do not need to wait to see how your child is progressing.
Why Choose Our 12-Week GCSE Maths Course?
- Focused Attention: In our small online group sessions, each student receives personalised attention from experienced and knowledgeable GCSE maths tutors.
- Interactive Learning Environment: Our online GCSE maths group sessions foster a supportive and interactive learning environment, enhancing the understanding and retention of maths concepts. This has been our preferred method of delivering our GCSE maths tuition for the past decade and our results speak volumes!
- Cost-Effective: Get the benefits of expert GCSE maths tuition at a fraction of the cost of demotivating, isolated and uninspiring one-to-one tutoring, with better quality resources and 24/7 access to resources for students who want to revise outside of tuition sessions.
Tailored GCSE Maths Resources and GCSE Maths Tuition For Your Success
Our GCSE maths tutor online services are designed to cater to a diverse range of learning styles and abilities. We ensure that every live online session is engaging, challenging, and tailored to meet the specific needs of all students in each group. We support students who are working towards Foundation Maths and Higher Paper GCSE maths.
Our Small Group Online GCSE Maths Tutoring Features
- Expert and Experienced Maths Tutors: Our tutors are not only maths experts but also skilled in online teaching – they have been an integral part of our success story and our excellent results.
- Regular Assessments: Track your progress with regular online GCSE maths assessments and receive immediate grades and feedback. Apart from the GCSE Maths exam-ready resources we use during our online maths lessons, you will have access to online mock tests to track how you are improving and filling in knowledge gaps.
- Interactive Technology: We use state-of-the-art technology to make our online sessions interactive and effective – all developed by an Ofqual-recognised GCSE Maths exam board.
Sign Up for the 12-Week GCSE Maths Course Today – Spaces Are Limited!
Take the first step towards GCSE maths success. Register for our affordable and effective small group with a GCSE maths tutor online sessions. With Geek School Tutoring, you’re not just learning maths, you’re mastering it!