– Are you looking for a good 11-plus tutor in Norwood, Beckenham or Bromley to help your child pass grammar and private school exams?
– Does your child need support to ace their GCSE maths and English?
– Is your child struggling at school and doesn’t seem to be thriving?
– Has your child gone from loving school to lacking in confidence and hating everything about learning?
– Finding a good tutor who is knowledgeable, reliable, and is someone you can trust is key to a positive tutor-child relationship. With that in place, success is ensured, and your child will flourish.
If your child is struggling at school, or you need a tutor to support the work you are already doing at home, Geek School can help. Using a proven method and tools to help them excel in maths, English, verbal and non-verbal reasoning your child will be set on the right course for success in their exams and overall studies. Starting by laying a solid foundation in their subject of choice, children soon start making improvements in their work and building knowledge, which has a positive impact on their confidence and approach to work.
Tuition is available in the Norwood, Beckenham and Bromley in small groups or one-to-one. We’re the 11 Plus specialists. Our students have passed the Graveney, Newstead Wood, Sutton, Kent and Bexley county exams. Many of our students have also excelled in exams for high-profile private schools (gaining scholarships, too), including Dulwich College, Trinity, Whitgift, Eltham College, St Dunstan’s, Colfe’s, Sydenham Girls, Old Palace Christ Hospital and more!