Undoubtedly, 11 plus tuition can be highly beneficial to children preparing for their exams. But is online 11+ tuition effective?
However, with the rising cost of private tutoring, many parents turn to online 11+ tuition as a more affordable option.
Online 11 Plus tuition does work – we have been helping children all across the country – and abroad – pass their grammar school selection tests and independent (private) school entrance exams successfully for several years. There are, however, some exceptions to bear in mind.
The Advantages and Disadvantages Of 11 Plus Tuition Online
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of online 11 Plus tuition and whether it can work for your child.
The Advantages of 11 Plus Tuition Online
Here are some of the benefits of 11 Plus tuition online:
- Can be more affordable than traditional private tutoring.
- Convenient and flexible – it can be done from the comfort of your own home.
- 11+ tuition online can be tailored to your child’s individual needs, especially one-to-one tuition.
The Disadvantages of 11 Plus Tuition Online
Every child and their circumstances differ, so there are instances when online tuition does not work for some children.
Here are some of the disadvantages of 11 Plus tuition online:
- Your child will need to be self-motivated and disciplined to succeed.
- There’s no face-to-face interaction, so it can be more challenging for children to build a rapport with the tutor.
- You’ll need to make sure you choose a reputable and experienced 11+ tuition provider – many providers claim to teach 11 Plus. Still, some have never even sat the exams themselves or truly understood the magnitude of the expectations for the exam.
Overall, online 11+ tuition can be an excellent option for parents looking for a more affordable and convenient alternative to traditional private tutoring.
However, it’s essential to bear in mind the cons and only opt for online 11+ tuition if you’re confident it will work for your child.
If you have any questions or concerns about 11+ tuition online, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us – we would be more than happy to discuss your child’s needs with you and offer our advice.
Book A Free Assessment Today
We offer a free initial assessment so that we can get to know your child and understand their strengths and weaknesses. We will then put together a bespoke 11+ tuition plan to help them reach their full potential.
To book a free assessment or find out more about our 11+ services, please get in touch with us today.