11-Plus Summer Intensive Course
11-Plus exams are just around the corner. Many will start within two weeks of children going back to school in September, so it’s important to iron out any gaps in knowledge and revise everything before the Autumn term begins.
- Do they need an extra push to help them reach the standard needed to beat the competition?
- Are you worried about level of competition your child will face exams exams?
- Do you want your child to be well-prepared for verbal reasoning, maths, non-verbal reasoning and English exams?
If so, register your child for Geek School’s 11-Plus Intensive Course, held during 5th August 2014-20th August 2014, three days a week.
Why choose the Geek School 11-Plus Intensive Course?
The Geek School 11-Plus Intensive Course is perfect for parents who want their child to achieve high marks in the 11+ exam and be successful without going onto a waiting list.
The course provides a much more affordable means for your child will study all four subjects, take mock assessments and get interview coaching, too.
What is covered
- English (comprehension skills, creative writing, spelling, punctuation and grammar).
- Maths (including ratio, fractions, algebra, percentages and geometry).
- Verbal reasoning (all major types, including CEM)
- Non-verbal reasoning (all major types, including CEM)
Even if your child is only sitting the verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning exams, we strongly recommend that they master all four subjects. Many grammar schools and private schools are changing their exams to make them even more competitive, and future 11-plus exams (including Durham CEM) are likely to test all areas of your child’s academic ability.
To book your child’s place simply click the ‘book now’ button and follow the instructions. Once your payment has been confirmed, we will send you further information about the course a place will automatically be reserved for your child.
Spaces are limited and we will not accept new students once the course has started. Please pay fees in advance to secure a place for your child.
If you have any questions please fill in the short contact form at the bottom of this page.
The course runs for three weeks, held during the school summer holidays, as follows:
- Tuesday 5th August-Thursday 7th August 2014
- Monday 11th August 2014-Wednesday 13th August 2014
- Monday 18th August 2014-Wednesday 20th August 2014
Location: Bromley, Kent
Cost: £120 per week
Nearby areas include close to Lewisham, Catford, Beckenham, Bexley, Lee, Orpingon and Chislehurst.
Parking spaces are available and there are excellent transport links available as well.