[bs_lead]Is your child preparing for private or grammar school entry in 2015/2016?[/bs_lead]
The 11-Plus exams are just around the corner. Many will start in just a couple of weeks of children going back to school in September, so it’s important to get them prepared before school opens in the autumn.
- Do they need an extra push to help them reach the standard needed to beat the competition?
- Are you worried about level of competition your child will face exams exams?
- Do you want your child to be well-prepared for verbal reasoning, maths, non-verbal reasoning and English exams?
If so, register your child for Geek School’s 11-Plus Intensive Course, held three days a week from 21st July 2015 to 20th August 2015.
Why choose the Geek School 11-Plus Intensive Course?
The Geek School 11-Plus Intensive Course is perfect for parents who want their child to achieve high marks in the 11+ exam and be successful without going onto a waiting list.
The course provides a much more affordable means for your child will study all four subjects, take mock assessments and get interview coaching, too.
What is covered
- English (comprehension skills, creative writing, spelling, punctuation and grammar).
- Maths (including ratio, fractions, algebra, percentages and geometry).
- Verbal reasoning (all major types, including CEM)
- Non-verbal reasoning (all major types, including CEM)
Even if your child is only sitting the verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning exams, we strongly recommend that they master all four subjects. Many grammar schools and private schools are changing their exams to make them even more competitive, and future 11-plus exams (including Durham CEM) are likely to test all areas of your child’s academic ability.
To book your child’s place simply call Joycellyn on 07957 397602.
Spaces are limited and we will not accept new students once the course has started. Please pay fees in advance to secure a place for your child.
If you have any questions please fill in the short contact form at the bottom of this page.
The course runs for five weeks during the school summer holidays on:
- Tuesday 21st July 2015-Thursday 23rd July 2015
- Tuesday 28th July 2015-Thursday 30th July 2015
- Tuesday 4th August 2015-Thursday 6th August 2015
- Tuesday 11th August 2015-Thursday 13th August 2015
- Tuesday 18th August 2015-Thursday 20th August 2015
Location: Bromley, Kent
Cost: £240 per week
Nearby areas include close to Lewisham, Catford, Beckenham, Bexley, Lee, Orpingon and Chislehurst.
Parking spaces are available and there are excellent transport links available as well.
Book today – call Joycellyn on 07957 39602.